"You are not hungry, you are just bored. Drink a glass of water & learn the difference".
"Drink more water, your skin, hair, mind & body will thank you".
A human body is made up of 50-60% water and water.
Here are some benefits of drinking water on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.
1. Cleanse your body — Having water on an empty stomach helps in cleansing of the colon, which in turn increases the efficiency of the intestine to absorb nutrients. It also helps in flushing out toxins from your body.
2. Keeps your gut healthy — Drinking water on an empty stomach helps in correcting bowel movement, which may prevent constipation, bad digestion and intestinal infections. This keeps your gut healthy.it reduces bloating.
3. Keeps your skin healthy — Water helps in eliminating toxins from the blood which keeps your skin glowing, healthy and clear.
4. speed up metabolic rate — Drinking 8 oz of water a day can raise your metabolic rate by at least 24%. It also helps you lose weight and boost immunity.This means that you will digest food faster and more efficiently. This will result in more weight loss in the long run.
5. Boosts Your Immune System — Drinking water on an empty stomach every single day can help support your immune system. When your immune system is healthy and in good working order you will get sick less because you can fight off infections.
When & how to consume water in a day?
For best results drink at least eight 8 ounce glasses of water each day. As you get used to consuming water regularly, it is recommended to start with small amounts, you can start drinking a glass of water on empty stomach and you can gradually increase to 2 or 3.Early in the morning consume 2 glasses of lukewarm water. A glass of water before any meal, wait at least 30 minutes before they have their meal. This water therapy helps them stay active.